Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bainbridge Island

We went to Bainbridge Island via Ferry last week with the yarn circle moms! Here's a photo from the boat.


I picked the photo that C looked best in! You'll notice his other two friends are wearing hand knitted items by THEIR mothers! I haven't made a thing for Carter since he was born! I'm a bad knitting mom. But, we've had so many babies born and then there was the Christmas Chrunch, etc, etc. Don't get me wrong, I've bought him yarn, I just haven't made anything!

Oh wait, I knitted him an alligator puppet. Now I feel a little less guilty.

We were both sick over the Easter weekend, but I'll add some pics soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

better get those knitted goods in quick. won't be too long before he'll put his foot down about wearing mom's knitted goods. cover him from head to toe before he knows any better! (he's so damn cute!)