Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quickie


I have a mantra for the holidays-remember this is supposed to be fun. Somehow, I have a talent for instant grouchiness. I had excuses before, but since I'm no longer pregnant or have a newborn or dealing with cancer, I'm begining to think I just might be crazy or very grouchy.


Still, with 2 and a half feet of snow, we've been having fun and finding enough to do. We had my sister and nephew come and visit, got some cabin fever (hence a recycled castle, the Knight was eating "Christmas cereal," according to B.)






We had our Christmas morning and opened presents early. Is it possible to get a photo of two kids under 4 to stand still for one second and look good in a photo?








Here is Butters saying, "I'm done taking pictures now."
Here is Baby E saying, "Duh?" She can clearly say Mama, DaDa, BAbee and Uh Oh. She shakes her head yes and no and says the syllables for Thank you and Angus and Levi. She's got a great personality and is tons of fun. Even at 3 in the morning.
Back to watching, White Christmas!

No comments: