Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Details

Before I forget, I need to write story down. Butters was talking to me about babies, he asked me where they come out from, I try to be honest, so here's how it all unfolded:

We were looking the blue blanket I made for him.

B: Did you make this when I was a baby?
Me: I made it before you were even born, when you were still growing inside of me.
B: How do the babies get out?
M: The mom delivers the baby and the baby is born.
B: Where does the baby come out from?
M: (long pause) the baby comes out of the mom's vagina
B: Then does the baby come out of your pants?

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's funny! Lately Cody has taken to telling me I have a penis "way, way up there in my butt" after I had explained how the baby came out and how I didn't have a penis.