Thursday, September 4, 2008

UFO sightings

Before the big trip, I had a finishing fest on my knitted projects. I didn't finish the baby present for my friend's daughter who is probably crawling by now, but I did complete the bag that has been knitted up and not sewn together for close to 3 years! I wasn't allowed to start anything new until I crossed a few things off the UFO list (self imposed rule).







Also finished socks for JAD but I gave them to her and didn't get photos. They were knitted from Cascade 220 and I knitted a tube with scrap yarn at the heel and did a last minute heel. I didn't like the way it look and picking up stitches was a bit of a PITA, but I loved the feel. I think all gift socks will be out of worsted with last minute heels from now on. If you don't know knitting, you have no idea what that means, which is why those socks would be for you!





Last night, I wove in the last end on lotus, I'll try to get some pics of it on my body and show it to you!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ooo pretty! I have a couple bags I should finish :) Maybe we should have a finishing party some day.