Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School

Well, more like orientation, but it went fantastic. We are doing a 2 day a week preschool at the same place we did mommy and me last year, so Butters is very excited. I don't anticipate any tears when I leave him the first time, from me or him!

He's been saying a lot of cute things I want to remember. We had a friend over the other day and I pulled him aside to talk to him. He told me to go to the knitting store, because it would make me happy. "Have fun mamma, bye." He thought I was going to leave him and she was going to babysit. DH asked him what they should get me for Christmas and he said, "Some yarn." Tonight we did a dinner playdate and he told everyone a story about a venus fly trap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's growing up so fast. No more baby or toddler look - looks like a young boy.

And he's smart too. Mama never has too much yarn.