Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Peppermint Mocha


We had a visitor this weekend-Aunt Butt Pincher! (She doesn't like having her photo taken).








Butters shows how gentle he can kiss. We've been dealing with some over activity in that area. He goes a little wacky when I nurse the baby and has bumped heads with her a number of times. I have to go upstairs or I yell too much. If anyone has some extra patience they can send me, I'll take it!





Aunts give you chocolate. Mere was a huge help with the baby and Butters. Gave me a chance to work on some Christmas knitting. And gave T a lot of free time. Ironically, the morning she left was the worst night yet. Ellie was up every 1.5-2 hours. Butters woke up and couldn't decide what he wanted-his bed or mom and dad's, T had to get up at 4:30 am to take Mere to the airport. So, by 7 am when Ellie got up for the last time, all I wanted to do was get a few winks of sleep before Butters woke up for the day (usually around 8)...

Here's what was outside my house at 7:30 AM, yes, it's a jackhammer!

It's nothing a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks can't solve. I didn't get one today, but I had one yesterday (maybe that's why the baby was up?) anyway, they are super yummy.



Speaking of the holidays, here are some great posts and places to visit for gift and making your own gift ideas. I can surf the Internet with one hand holding a baby, but I just can't type much, hence the short posts. T is holding baby right now!

Vintage Chica
Cool Mom Picks-great site for responsibly made toys
Sew Mama Sew

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Aunts and Moms are both great for chocolates. Gotta love 'um. My parents jsut came for a visit and brought Sees candy, of course, because you can't get that in Vancouver, now can ya.

Love the photos and the baby is getting big.