Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Whatever Makes You Feel Good

I saw a story on the news the other night that flip flops can be bad for your feet. They recommended varying your shoes each day, I don't think this is what they had in mind.














This is what happens when I don't shop for a long time. The bottom row are my old flops, the ones I was wearing for the last 4 years or so. I decided I needed to buy new shoes and the result is the top row-3 new pairs in one season, actually in one shopping trip! Excessive? Well, the pink ones match when I wear pink or black, the blue ones are for any shade of blue and the sparkly ones I couldn't resist because they make me feel special. They are my fancy flops. It's all I can buy right now, nothing else fits. By the way, people around here call these 'thongs' and that is so wrong!

No comments: