Friday, May 22, 2009
I figured I'd show you some snaps of the bog jacket. Since taking these, I've finished the seaming and done the collar. I still need to add an i-cord edge and I'm thinking I'll put in a zipper.
Here is detail of the waste yarn removed, waiting for weaving. When you weave garter stitch together you need to have two of the same sides, I did it wrong on the right side of the sweater (hint,the left side in this photo) and I unwove it all and re-did it. An extra 4 hours of work done. Holy Mohair!
I love the colors, but this is hibernating for the summer, waiting for help to sew a zipper into a knitted garment.