Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Books and More



I've been crossing books off my list like crazy recently. Just finished the bottom two in this photo (My Year of Meats by Ozeki and The Ten Year Nap by Wolitzer) both highly recommended. One more chapter in How to Make an American Quilt, which makes me want to put out the quilt my grandmother made. The other ones are fluff, inspiration and something to make me think and get me through the holiday weekend.



We made a pie this weekend, had an amazing family hike where Baby E walked at least half of it (a mile or so), we helped the economy with some Cmas shopping, paid some bills, cleaned a bit and now Butters is sick with a fever but nothing else. Recently, Butters like to say, "Guess what," and make a face, here's one of many!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Butter's funny face reminds me of his famous SURPRISE face that I am greeted with each morning in the Hungry Caterpillar frame. Love the photo and love that you gave it to me.