Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hanging in There!

Here's a phone photo of my typical day, knitting at the bedside. But, thankfully, we are on the mend and out of the hospital. Spinal headache is going away. All your love and light must be working!

I've been surviving on desserts, wine, knitting and coffee. I'd get the baby settled in the morning, walk to the hospital, spend lunch with hubby, back to hotel to spend time with baby, go to hospital for dinner, back to hotel to put baby to bed. DH and I finally got the alone time together that we needed, just not the perfect circumstance. But, all that is over and we are on to the next step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys and saying lots of prayers. It was so much fun to see Carter at Coney Island-forgot my camera but I'm pretty sure he had a blast (if you couldn't tell by his limp little body in the stroller at the end of the day). XOXO Kim Maddox P.S.-look forward to seeing when you guys get to KY.

Anonymous said...

We love you so very much!

ps- Table potato!!!