Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Be-lated Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on Thursday last week.

It was a beautiful summer day in Kentucky when we said this to each other:
I promise always to be your friend, lover, confidant and helper and to nurture the bonds that bring us together. I will support you in all of life’s challenges, l hold you gently in thought and in action, laugh with you, cry with you, and delight in your spirit and individuality. I will cherish you, above all others, for as long as we both shall live.

Here is a bit of what our life is like now, and why I'm so happy I married this man! Butters and T were playing on the floor with a wooden breakfast food set. It's a tray with waffles, eggs, bacon, and various breakfast foods. Also invited is a toy Sir Topham Hatt from Thomas the Train (hopefully Lead-free). Here's the conversation, with T in a deep voiced Sir Topham. Sir T is always very supportive and encouraging his engines to be hard working.

Butters: Mmmm, waffles
Sir T: Yesss, waffles, a very useful breakfast carbohydrate
B: Mmmm, want some bacon
ST: Ahhhh, Bacon, champion breakfast meat
B: Yogurt
ST: Yogurt, a gift of the Swiss
B: Strawberries (pronounced ba-bawees)
ST: Yes, keep doing what you do, strawberries. We can count on you.

No comments: