Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Friday

I love it when a plan comes together. Today was a lovely day. We had mild sunny weather, so I took the dog and the boy to an off-leash park that has trails through the woods. We wandered in the woods for over an hour. The dog got about three times the work out that we did, as he went back and forth, up ahead and he'd run back to us. C ran sticks along the ground and played in the dirt. I got exercise, it was perfect.

C brought me two sticks, "Big Stick" and "Green Stick," My heart overflowed with pride at his use of adjectives!

We came home and had lunch, I made Chinese peanut noodles with broccoli, C took a bite and said, "Yay broccoli!" He reminded of certain friend from San Fran, "Yay, Hon."

We had a family dinner out, a big treat, at an English Pub in Snohomish. T and I talked about midwives and home births vs. birthing center. He is apprehensive about birthing at home. In his words, "The baby will be born with cat hair all over it!"

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

English pub? That allows kids? In Snohomish? Do tell!! We've been to the one in Redmond but honestly was not all that impressed.

Anonymous said...

If the baby is born with cat hair all over her, you can name her "Kitty!"