Friday, October 31, 2008

ObamaMama

Yes, I am an Obamama! I dropped off the ballots yesterday and I've been volunteering for the campaign from home-making calls while knitting with the few minutes I can find! Having grandpa here has helped me considerably.

Not much time left before the big election, so I wanted to encourage everyone to vote, and to vote for the person you believe in. I believe in Barack Obama. He inspires me. He makes me want to do more for my country, to make this the best country it can be. He has concrete plans to get this country back on track. We are facing an economic crisis, we need to end the war in Iraq and we need to heal the wounds that 8 years of George Bush has caused. I've worked on various campaigns in the last 10 years, but I've never seen a candidate like this and I've never felt so moved by a person.

Please, please consider voting for Barack Obama. I got married in a time of war, had two kids during a war and I don't want them to start school during a war, too!

No comments: